Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving !

So, I know that it's been a little while since I've made a post. We've been getting our house ready for the holidays / Jared's farewell. We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with my family as well as Christina and her mom, and Josh's gal pal, Jessica came as well. It was so nice to have everyone together. I wanted to take this opportunity to list some things that I am grateful for. Being married to my best friend... and how hard he works for our family.
Having 4 wonderful kids that I love with all of my heart.
Being a member of the Church with all of the blessings that that entales.
Having friends know when you need a hug. And be willing to just listen.
My Yaya's that are my sisters in my heart.... who needs blood????
Having wonderful jobs that enable us to take care of our family.
Being able to send Jared to Switzerland for 2 years... tears and all ~
Watching home movies and missing those tiny babies to hold in my arms.
Knowing that we are no farther away from our families than just a phone call.
This wonderful time of the year.
Well, those are a few things that I am totally grateful for... the list goes on and on. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and my love goes out to all of you.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! Lots to be thankful for! I bet you are so busy with Jared's mission and the holidays! I would love Grandma's recipes for jam! That's one of my New Years Resolutions. Have a great week! Say hello to everyone!
Love you!
Jaime

Steph said...

Amen! Great list:) I wish you had some pics of those two older boys of yours! Such great times we used to have! It'll be CRAZY to see them at the farewell. It has been ages!

Music