Thursday, January 8, 2009

10 days and counting... Plus 10!

Well, it's 10 days and counting until Jared's farewell, Sunday the 18th. He will be speaking at 2:50 pm in the Grantsville 8th ward. I have an announcement that I will post but I don't have the ability to do so at work without my disk. I will get that done. And then 10 days after that, he enters the MTC. I can't believe that it has come so soon, but to Jared, it seems like it's been forever. He was a little sad thinking that he could have had almost 4 months done on his mission by now. But he's very excited none the less. We would love to have any of you join us if you haven't gotten an announcement, or if you have been missed by my oversight. I've cancelled all of my extra curricular activities until after he leaves. I can only concentrate on one thing at a time. More to follow soon.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That time is going to go by so fast!!!

Ashlee said...

Thats way too soon!

Deb-t said...

It's just right around the corner now, huh? We would love to join you after the farewell...thanks for the invite.
Can I bring anything?

Jaime said...

I would love an invite to Jared's farewell. We probably won't be able to come though, but thanks for thinking of us. Our address is 3451 Indian Scout Drive Casper Wyoming 82604. Love you!!!

Kylee said...

We got your invitation. You did a good job on it. We love you and miss you.

Music