Sunday, February 7, 2010

She's SOOO Happy... Me... not so much!

So, after much persuading on her part, Jenna finally convinced me to let her cut her hair. She was so excited, but I had to leave the salon ecause I cried when she cut 14 more inches off her hair! She is so happy and I do have to say that she looks just darling. She made me a deal that she won't cut her hair again until after she graduates, so we will see if we stick to the deal. I want her hair to be long for her Senior pictures!
Here is the finished product... she's adorable if I do say so myself! I am excited to see her so happy with her braces off and her contacts in and her hair cut. She's such a darling girl !!!I love her alot!

5 comments:

lisa said...

I love her hair short! She looks so cute! I can't believe how fast time flies. She is growing up into such a beautiful young lady. Watch out guys here comes a hottie! Do they even say that word anymore? I am so out of it! Gosh,I'm old!
I am so glad to see you on here again. Call me some time. I'm going to do a stamp/card thing in the next few weeks. I'll let you know. Lisa

Stephanie said...

She looks so grown up now!!! She looks absolutely beautiful and still has so much hair. Its nice to see that you are still blogging. I was wondering if you were still out there

Steph said...

Um! That's cute. AND, if you were to look up her hairstyle in any "hair-do" magazine, it would be under the long hair category. Her hair is still LONG! Actually, the length her hair is now is the longest mine has ever been! I am trying to grow mine to precisely that length right now! It is so very flattering and she looks so grown up and gorgeous!

Ashlee said...

i love the cut and the length. It looks so cute

Deb-t said...

Lucky for me I get to see Jenna often and I always think she's got great hair! She's lucky to have so much of it, too. I love the last picture with her hat on!

Music