Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sad Day

So today was a sad day for our little family. Our little Petie dog (who was rescued by Gary out at the Great Salt Lake) left our family today to go to that big dog park in the sky. I've cried all afternoon and I've been thinking about him all the time. Makes me really sad to think about. He had a good run, though. He was 15 years old and that's 105 for you and I. We had him for a long time and it was his time to leave. We will miss him for being the great companion that he always was. You were such a Good Boy, Petie! We know we'll see you again someday.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

so sorry

Stephanie said...

Oh sorry Colleen. That is the hardest thing to think about. They are like our little kids

Jaime said...

So sad. I can't bear the thought of Cooper leaving us. It's amazing how much of a part of the family little dogs can be. So sorry. Love you!

Music