Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Missionary Antics Along With Photos !

I thought that I would share some of the first photos that Jared has sent to us..... Enjoy!



Jared ~ MTC on P day ( went to the Provo temple)


Jared's First Companion... Elder Spicer... Notice
the same hair? I asked him if that's why they
were companions !


Missionaries in his District.. Nice Looking Bunch!


Same Missionaries ... great up shot !!!


Jared in Class !

My Poor Baby ... Exhausted at the end of the day

And now for the coolest photo of all..... Elder Man !!!!



Hopefully you've enjoyed these photos. It was so fun to see him ( okay and well ! What can I say? I'm the Mom !!! ) He is enjoying this experience and has loved studying ... we've been getting part of our letters in French now... ( And then he has to translate! ) I know that you have all asked about him and I just wanted to share a quick post .... He sent me photos of San Francisco when he went to get his Visa approved along with other Missionaries. I'll post those next. Thanks again for all of your thoughts. He'd love to hear from you... So please write ! Braden and Chris!! You both rock... He loved your letters and is working on writing you back ! Until Next Post...
Colleen

3 comments:

Jaime said...

How fun! He looks like he is having an awesome time! That's so so great! Our next trip to St. George will be on March 11th through the weekend for spring break. I don't know if you can, but we would love to see you guys! This baby needs to know his relatives! I printed my blog into a book using blog2print.com! It's pretty nifty, it even printed comments, and let me pick a cover and everything! The only thing is, that some of my pics and the captions got misplaced in book. I think I might have to change my template to make it fit! Thought you might want to know in case you want to print yours off!

Deb-t said...

Ok, so I've looked at that last picture sideways and upside down and I can't figure out how they did that. What the???

Jolene Mulford said...

Glad to see your boy is doing great!! It looks like he is really enjoying it. Thanks for visiting my blog and letting me see yours!

Music