Monday, July 27, 2009

More Suisse Pics

Hello Everyone!
We got a package from Jared and he sent home a photo card ( along with gifts for everyone and the world's best chocolate ) and I thought that I would post some pictures. I haven't done that in awhile, and these are just gorgeous. Enjoy !


So Long Elder Spence! It's been nice serving with you! I'll miss you~
I know that this is something of the church but I'm not sure what the sign says.
Jared standing on the edge of the castle. The drop is far down and he's so afraid of heights. But a dang good photo for sure!

Jared said this is one of his favorite places to shop... It's prounced Mee-grows.

Jared on one of his P Days touring a castle. They had gone hiking that day and his pants were really dirty!
Elder Man to the rescue!!!

One of the beautiful cathedrals in Switzerland!

Hiking up Moleson mountain. It's a real feat for Jared as he is afraid of heights like his mom. He did a great job setting up this shot!
Beautiful Garden area of Gruyere Castle.
Another garden shot.

And yet another garden shot.
I wish my yard looks like this with all of the beautiful flower gardens!

A front shot of the castle where the gardens are.

So there you have it. It's so beautiful over there. I can't wait to go and see all of this when we are able to pick him up in 2011. I will leave you with a funny picture. He's taken a bunch of photos of cows... I guess they are big over there with all of the cheese you know! I have a scrapbook page all ready in the works. I just need to find the right 'cow' paper... The title will be ... Real Switzerland Cheese... Happy Cows Come From Switzerland!!

Until next post my friends! Love to you all!
Colleen

5 comments:

Deb-t said...

Okay, I can't believe how beautiful it is over there! Wow, it's more than picture perfect. Gorgeous land and buildings. And of course Jared looks great! I can't believe all the fears he's overcoming...heights and eating strange things!

Deb-t said...

By the way...I finally posted my answers to the random tag!

lisa said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I want you to come do your cards. Anytime you can? What are you doing tonight? Or tomorrow night? Anytime I'm here. The next class is next Wednesday already, if you are interested. I didn't mean to imply that you have to be here but I would love to have you. Talk to you later- Call me@ Lisa

The Ekins said...

It is so beautiful there! I think I am going to put it on my places I want to visit before I die list!

Jaime said...

Hey! The pics are beautiful! What a pretty place to serve! My blog is finally updated, and you will find the reason for my absence! Sorry-its been so long, but thanks for keeping up with it!
Love you!
Jaime

Music