Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two Of My Favorite Guys!

Two of My Most Favorite Guys In the Whole World!!!
I just wanted to post about 2 of my all time favorite guys... It would be my husband Gary and my son Justin. I haven't posted anything about them for awhile (or ever maybe? Man... I'm a rotten wife and mom!!! ) Anyway, I just wanted to list a few of my favorite things about these two. First off, they are such good friends. They love to spend time together with each other and they will do anything for anyone ( they so have that in common!!! ) They have amazingly contagious laughs and you just can't help but be in a good mood around either of them.

I want to write a minute about my husband. He standing in front of a Veteran's memorial in Las Vegas here. He served for 6 years in the US Navy and is very proud to be a veteran. He honored his Dad by joining and serving in the same branch of the military that Jack did. He is very proud that he fought for our country. He even just got new license plates that stated that he was a Navy vet. He is also very patriotic and a wonderful Dad and a great husband. I've always said that I am so grateful to be married to my best friend and it's still so true today. I love you Gary!

Next comes my Justin. What can I say about him? He is the most unselfish person that I have ever met in my whole life. He is always there if you need him whether you are his friend, his family or even a stranger on the street. He helps everyone all of the time. He has the most kind heart... he has since he was a little guy... and cares so much about everyone. He spoils his sister just rotten and will give her anything that she asks for. He will drop everything to help out someone in need and even cancel the plans that he had for the day if need be. I am grateful that he is my son. His most recent act of selflessness is that he moved back home in order to help support Jared on his mission. Jared doesn't know that he did this for him but he will when he comes home. I am so very blessed to have him as my son. I hope that he will find the right girl for him soon. I love you very much Justin!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh my goodness! What a great post! I agree with all stated about those two great guys! Love them both:)

I checked Jaime's blog and indeed, "Mr. No Bottle" is her latest and greatest. You are just as caught up as the rest of us!

Love ya too!

Deb-t said...

This was so inspiring to read. What wonderful qualities you have in Gary and Justin. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Music