Friday, September 25, 2009

90 Days And Counting!!!


So, a couple of posts ago ( actually one month exactly) my friend at work announced how long it was until Christmas! She's back at it today and I got really excited that in exactly 90 days... 3 short months ( my favorite months of the year ) we get to have our phone call from Jared. I can hardly wait. My coworker started talking about Christmas shopping and I thought about our sub for Santa family... ( No answers yet on who that should be... any suggestions????) and our phone call from Jared. Last month went so fast... I can hardly wait for these 3 to go too. Come on Christmas!!! I want to hear from my boy!!!! :)

1 comment:

lisa said...

Christmas can't come yet I don't know what I will get people. I think I have decided to go ahead with stamp club. You should be getting a paper in the mail this week about it. That's if I stop blogging and get it typed up! :)

Music