Monday, October 26, 2009

And the winner is..... Education

Yesterday, I was set apart as the Education Counselor in our Relief Society. I am so excited to be serving with this group of sisters! Two of them I know and love and the other one, I am excited to get to know. It will be a great adventure for sure and I am super happy about beginning this journey. I love our ward and I am so grateful for our last presidency. They were amazing! Treasa is my visiting teaching partner and she has taught me so much! And she is my next door neighbor and wonderful friend! Our sweet Michelle just moved to begin her new adventure with her family, (we will miss her so much! ) and Suzanne was the first one to congratulate me on my new position! Thanks Laurie, Sandy and LaRay! I can't wait to start working together with you in our new presidency!!!

1 comment:

Deb-t said...

You all will do such a fantastic job! I'm so excited for all the new Presidency's in our ward....lot's of changes! You have such a good, positive attitude, thanks for sharing it will the rest of us!

Music