Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Only So Long For Now

Mary, my Dad's dear wife, just passed away this last weekend. Our house has been in turmoil since we heard the news. I am so worried about my Dad. He has been widowed twice now. Not fair!
I decided to post this picture of Jared and My Dad... just to be a reminder that Families ARE Forever and that Jared is out helping others realize that. Although I have sad feelings about Mary's passing, I want to seal my Mom and Dad together for our forever family. I know that is something that I don't have to worry about.... Heavenly Father is in charge!! Thank Goodness and I am so grateful that all things will be right in Heaven.
Rest in Peace Mary: no more pain, no more sickness. God Be With You Until We Meet Again!

1 comment:

Steph said...

So, so sad to hear this. Hey, BTW, is your blog private now? It hasn't been updating on my sidebar so I have not seen any of these recent posts!

I hope things are calming down a bit and that life will perk up soon. Sometimes this whole cycle of life thing is just really crappy.

Music