Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Family Fotos

Hello everyone!

So, I've had this idea in my brain that I wanted to take our photo up in the canyon this weekend because we won't have another chance for a couple of years. I just heard on the news that it's going to be yucky, but I'm hoping for one bright spot that we can do it. I'm excited to post some pics with my whole clan. I know that they aren't real excited to go, but hopefully they will all show up and we will get this done. I want a new photo to place on the piano that I can look at when Jared is away. Maybe it will make me miss him less..... or maybe even more ! I'll post when I get them done. Wish me luck !!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh... I hope you get them done! I can't wait to see all of you guys! How pretty to have them done in the canyon. You have to let us all see!
Love ya!
Jaime

Deb-t said...

I hope you get your pics taken! Each time I hear the weather report, it becomes more omenous...
Good luck!!!

Steph said...

Good luck. Pictures are soooo stressful, but well worth it. Can't wait to see everyone.

Music