Wednesday, October 1, 2008

12 Things That I'm Excited For !

So my darling great neice Kylee tagged me... So here goes
1. Going to the temple with Jared for the first time.
2. Jared's Farewell
3. Jared's first letter from the mission field.
4. Christmas Morning
5. Painting my house.
6. Finishing all of my Christmas projects.
7. Zoe and Ali having puppies.
8. Picking Jared up in Switzerland in 2011 !
9. Seeing Jenna go to her first real high school dance.
10. Our little family expanding.
11. Getting 3 new daughters and 1 new son!
12. Grandbabies !

12 People that I'm Tagging:
1. Ashlee
2. Debbie Brown
3. Stephanie Lancaster
4. Jill
5. Ginger
6. Marci
7. Jaime
8. Stephanie
9. Becky
10. Jenna
11. Kirk
12. Jared

1 comment:

Kylee said...

You did it! I love you so much!! How is everyones doing?

Music