Monday, October 27, 2008

Who Knew????


So, gals, fellow cricut owners... I found out this new way to make your cutting mats for your cricuts last longer ! My neighbor sells Close To My Heart and she said that the Spritz that they sell to clean their clear stamps will clean the cutting mat. I was skeptical, but tried it on some old ones. She said to spray it on the mat, let it sit for 5 minutes, (( I let mine sit for about 10 because they were really bad )), and then wipe it off with a baby wipe. I wiped it clean. She said to let it dry and it will be as sticky as new. I didn't believe her, but MAN ~ It works !!! I had 2 old ones that I was going to toss... I cleaned them up and they are as sticky as new. I'm wondering if there is something in the spritz that is different than my Stampin Up cleaner. Remember, the Close To My Heart stamps are all clear and acrylic, and when you clean them, it makes them sticky again as well. Anyway, I just thought that I would pass on this little tip because it will save a bunch of $$$$ that you can use to purchase other doo dad scrappy items. There you go gals... tip of the week !

3 comments:

Steph said...

You've been BOO-ed! Hop on over to my blog and check the side bar to claim your prize! Happy Halloween!

Ashlee said...

Ya.. I'll add the Boo'ed thing tomorrow! Thanks :)

Kylee said...

Colleen,
I really miss you and everyone. How is Grandma Walch? I hope everything is great.
-Kylee

Music