Monday, September 22, 2008

8 is GREAT !

I was tagged by my sweet neice Jaime... so here goes:

8 TV shows that I love to watch....
1. King Of Queens
2. Everyone Loves Raymond
3. Clean House
4. Designed to Sell
5. Forensic Files
6. House Hunters
7. Dancing with the Stars
8. Biggest Loser

8 Places that I love to eat......
1. PF Changs
2. Chili's
3. Cafe Rio
4. Olive Garden
5. La Frontera
6. Tucci's
7. Macaroni Grill
8. Mandarin

8 things that happened yesterday.....
1. Jared was ordained to an Elder.
2. We talked with Christina's mom.
3. We went to church.
4. We had Christina and Justin over for dinner.
5. I cried.
6. Jenna made cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
7. Our YW presidency was changed.
8. Skipped Sunday school to turn on dinner.

8 things that I look most forward to....
1. Jared getting his mission call.
2. Jared coming home from his mission.
3. Christmas morning
4. Seeing Jenna turn into a beautiful young woman.
5. Josh and Justin getting married.
6. Grandbabies!
7. Fridays
8. Seeing my Yayas

8 things I love about Fall....
1. Crisp morning air
2. Taking a ride to see the leaves changing colors.
3. Thanksgiving dinner.
4. Cute trick or treaters!
5. Pumpkin spice candles
6. Grandma's famous pumpkin chiffon pie!
7. Snuggly Sweaters
8. Fires in the fireplace

8 things on my wishlist....
1. Getting out of debt sooner
2. Lasix
3. A new car when Jared comes home
4. Shelves for my paper in my scrapbook room
5. Grandma getting to go home to see Grandpa again soon
6. Knowing where Jared will spend his 2 years
7. A new living room couch
8. Painting my bedroom and getting new bedding

8 People I am tagging
1. Ashlee
2. Jill
3. Marci
4. Ginger
5. Becky
6. Stephanie
7. Jenna
8. Tricia

Okay Jaime! I did it ! Now it's your turn gals! It IS harder than it looks !!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

King of Queens is one of my favorites!!!!! I have an autographed pic of Kevin James!!!

Jaime said...

Nicely done! So excited for Jared to receive his call! You'll have to let us all know!
How are Josh and Justin?
Jaime

Deb-t said...

Tags are fun, arent they?! Sometimes hard to come up with answers. I love your answers much of the time about Jared and his mission info....any day now, right?
I can't wait for that post!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Colleen. That pic was taken in Atlanta in April. We went there for my sister in laws wedding

Music