Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jenna After !


Ta Daaaaa ! Here is our beauty after her gift of love to someone who is struggling with cancer. I was amazed at how unselfish she was and the gift made me cry and her smile! I told her that I miss her really long hair, and she said, "Mom~ Think of how happy YOU would be if I was in that position and someone else gave it to ME! Wow... she had me. And a child shall lead them, right? Well, she may be young in years, but she is a very good teacher to this poor student, her mom. I am priviledged to be her mom. Hence my opening song... In My Daughter's Eyes. Every word of the song is true, and it speaks to my heart each time I hear it. I am so very proud of my beautiful Jenna, however, on this occasion, I believe that she may be even more beautiful on the inside. I love you sweet girl !

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Her hair is still so long I thought it would be above her shoulders

Deb-t said...

Oh my goodness...I almost forgot how long her hair actually was. What a beauty Jenna is before and after!

Steph said...

It is still holy LONG! Looks great and what an awesome thing to do! I don't think I will ever be able to do that. I can't stand my hair any longer than my shoulders!

Music