Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jenna Before !


I wanted to post Jenna's huge gift of love on our blog. Her hair was an amazing length... Over 3 feet long ! She graciously decided to cut her hair and send it in to locks of love. She learned of this in school and was so sad the whole day. She couldn't image anyone, especially a little girl, not being able to have beautiful long hair like she does. When we were getting ready to cut 10 inches off ~ the minimum required length ~ she said, "No Mom ! More... So I went to 12 inches, and she said, "More Mom ! I was amazed. When I got to 14 inches, I asked her to not cut anymore. I still wanted her to have long enough hair to put up for her.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so amazing. What a sweet girl you have. There are not very many teens out there that would be so unselfish

Jaime said...

Wow... I didn't realize her hair was so long! I've heard about Lock of Love, and I think that is so generous of Jenna to give up her hair! Love your blog by the way!
Jaime

Music