Thursday, September 25, 2008

Terrific Thursday


So, everyone, I just got a call from Jared and the papers are in the mailbox. He told me that he would wait for all of us to be there ... ( okay, real story... he knows that I have threatened him within an inch of his life if he opened them without us being there !!! ) ... I can't wait to go home today. I've been sick and was planning on leaving early anyway, now there is a real reason to go home. I will post later when we all find out where he is going. Thank you for the kind words and the prayers on our behalf. I'm a missionary mom now....Wow !

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Congratulations. Enjoy this bittersweet day, and keep us updated! Love ya!

p.s. Colleen I have a really cute darling sweet friend who desperately needs a job with good benefits. Do you know if myriad is hiring? Just leave me a comment on my blog or you can email me at ggunnell@gmail.com

Music