Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sick of Scrapbooking ?

Now... How could I be sick of scrapbooking? I love it... It's my passion... I have a room dedicated to it in my basement that I love. But today, believe it or not, I am sick of scrapbooking. I started this scrapbooking class at church and once a month, I teach a layout class. I chose Disneyland as a favor to one of my friends, with Mickey and Minnie and several delicatally small pieces to put on the page. Well, my page was a hit and over 30 people signed up. Holy cow ! I had to cut out so many things... thank goodness for my cricut! It will be a long time before I make a Disneyland page again or any other page that I have to duplicate over 30 times! :)

On a side note, our 2 baby girls, Zoe and Ali went to the 'beauty shop' today and got groomed. They look absolutely darling. Ali was very scared... it's only her second time to the groomers and she is just worn out ! She's been the sweetest little lap dog ever tonight! Zoe is still running around licking everything in sight !!!

1 comment:

Deb-t said...

Oh my goodnes....I can't wait to get my pages. You poor thing that you had to do 30 pages!!! Holy Cow! Sorry I didn't make it to the class that night, it was Jaden's birthday. I'd be sick of it all too if I had to duplicate 30 different pages. Ugh!

Music